good morning!

229 Replies, 6532 Views

73 at my house. Dropped off my Silverado with my mechanic yesterday. He got it done and I'm going to get it in a few minutes. He replaced my AC compressor, drier and condenser. Parts and labor $825. I shouldn't have to worry about my AC for a long time.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Good muggy morning! 72 here on its way to 88 again. Feels like tornado weather out there. I spent a large part of yesterday sweating profusely while carrying baby goats to their new pen. It's time to separate them from mom so I can start milking her. They have other ideas. A friend told me once, I should build fences stud horse high, bull strong and goat tight. Still working on that last part. Those guys can squeeze through a keyhole.
[-] The following 4 users Like olfart's post:

Good Morning!
It's 56°F this morning, heading up to 77°F they say.

It got a little tense yesterday, with several tornados touching down south and west of here right around dinner time. All I got here was torrential rain and a fantastic lightshow, and that was enough as far as I'm concerned.
[-] The following 3 users Like Longhair's post:

Good afternoon. These sunny warm
Spring days are sure hard on teachers. The hormone-crazed 12-year-olds are a handful in the best of circumstances. These beautiful spring days fill them with all kinds of energy.
[-] The following 3 users Like srjdsmith's post:

Good afternoon. These sunny warm
Spring days are sure hard on teachers. The hormone-crazed 12-year-olds are a handful in the best of circumstances. These beautiful spring days fill them with all kinds of energy.
It’s a wonderful day to be vertical 😝

Has a dime sized hole in the sole of my foot appear while in Iowa & made a unscheduled visit to the VA podiatrist

She was surprised how good it was healing, no infection or anything. However since I’m type 2 diabetic with neuropathy she cleaned it & wrapped my foot up like I had major surgery 😞

Now I’m really limping & off balance, really need a cane now

[Image: IMG-0697.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

(05-08-2024, 05:54 PM)Rampy Wrote: It’s a wonderful day to be vertical 😝

Has a dime sized hole in the sole of my foot appear while in Iowa & made a unscheduled visit to the VA  podiatrist

She was surprised how good it was healing, no infection or anything. However since I’m type 2 diabetic with neuropathy she cleaned it & wrapped my foot up like I had major surgery 😞

Glad it's okay and not infected.
I was talking to a neighbor who was hobbling around in a boot like that the other day. He just lost a toe to an infection they couldn't get ahead of.
[-] The following 2 users Like Longhair's post:

(05-08-2024, 05:54 PM)Rampy Wrote: It’s a wonderful day to be vertical 😝

Has a dime sized hole in the sole of my foot appear while in Iowa & made a unscheduled visit to the VA  podiatrist

Take good care of that foot! A friend of mine died 50 years ago from something similar. Difference being, he was a Christian Scientist and refused to go to a medical doctor. He got progressively worse until he was confined to bed, finally dying shortly after Christmas. The autopsy determined he was diabetic. He never knew, because he didn't believe in medical doctors.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

Good morning! 63 this morning on its way to another muggy, miserable 87. And I get the honor of standing in that heat at the range to do my LEOSA qualification this afternoon. Maybe we'll get that 30% chance of rain and cool things off.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

Good Morning, AlphaRomeo!
53°F and overcast, on its way up to 60°F with scattered showers all day in the mitten. I think it's a good day to do laundry and maybe spend some time at the reloading bench today. I need to put together more .300BLK subs.
[-] The following 3 users Like Longhair's post: