Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is $500 Stupid Expensive
For 1k Federal 124 gr +P (P9HST3) HST ammo???

It’s also $25 for a box of 50…..

[Image: IMG-2925.webp]
REPLY

Fifty cents a pop any way you count it. Too high for my blood.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:
  
REPLY

Man, you could buy a gun for that but then again, what good is the gun without ammo?
[Image: large.RF_BULLET_BANNERcopy3-min.png.b253...93824c.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:
  
REPLY

Not stupid expensive, but I sure wouldn't be plinking with it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MontanaLon's post:
  
REPLY

(08-01-2024, 07:48 PM)MontanaLon Wrote: Not stupid expensive, but I sure wouldn't be plinking with it.

Planning on stopping at Staccato while in Texas  and ordering a XC with the built in port, so I’d have 3 guns optimized for +P ammo & it would last for years and years
REPLY



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Benchmade Knives