Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the zelenski press conference today7
(03-01-2025, 01:29 PM)tommag Wrote:
(03-01-2025, 08:35 AM)specops56 Wrote: Zelensky is a little piece of shat puppet installed into his position by a big piece of shat puppeteer named George Soros.

Terry
Most likely Soros was in bed with us, but iirc, Zelensky came to power during the obummer administration during our color revolution (Victoria nuland, etc.). 
Anyway, I watched the whole fiasco as posted by Fox5  New York and I can see things a little better now. It looks like the munitions aren't going to keep flowing in and Ukraine is toast. I would've preferred Zelensky accepting the deal as I see our mining of the rare earth minerals to be beneficial to both our countries. (Did Trump say raw earth, lol)  If we had American companies mining there I'd think Russia would be hesitant to continue the war. Win win. 
On a side bar, was Zelensky trying to make some kind of statement by not wearing a suit and tie? That looked strange.

Soros bragged that Zelensky was a graduate of his school and that he put the little shat in power.

Terry
REPLY



Messages In This Thread
the zelenski press conference today7 - by tommag - 02-28-2025, 09:05 PM
RE: the zelenski press conference today7 - by specops56 - 03-01-2025, 02:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Best CLP you can buy!