Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ear pro
Thanks for the info, Rampy. Unfortunately, I think I'm pushing the expenditure envelope with my new 1911 and holster.
Also, I have really small ear canals so I'm pretty much limited to muffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:
  
“ REPLY



Messages In This Thread
Ear pro - by srjdsmith - 08-19-2026, 02:13 PM
RE: Ear pro - by MontanaLon - 08-19-2026, 10:51 PM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-21-2026, 12:51 PM
RE: Ear pro - by srjdsmith - 08-21-2026, 06:18 PM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-21-2026, 12:54 PM
RE: Ear pro - by tommag - 08-21-2026, 06:59 PM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-21-2026, 11:20 PM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-21-2026, 11:45 PM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-21-2026, 11:58 PM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-22-2026, 04:20 AM
RE: Ear pro - by tommag - 08-22-2026, 07:46 AM
RE: Ear pro - by Rampy - 08-24-2026, 09:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Benchmade Knives