3 hours ago
(10 hours ago)RocketFoot Wrote:(11 hours ago)specops56 Wrote:(11 hours ago)speedy Wrote:(Yesterday, 10:50 AM)RocketFoot Wrote:(Yesterday, 10:06 AM)speedy Wrote: I like the new colors, I like the "Themes" up top, I prefer the older format. But I'm fine with it if that's how you want to go. I would like to see a hard button for Mark as Read instead of scrolling to it.
Yes, I think I will swap the buddy list button with the Mark Forums Read button! Good idea!!
If we go with this as default..the current theme will still be available in the menu! Always good to have options!
Thanks. Looks good.
I hate it!!! Why can't we keep things simple like we had it? This is confusing. What does this new format do for us that we couldn't do before that we actually needed to do?
A little prior warning would have been nice. I thought we had been hacked!
Terry
I had to make it default for some testing but you can always switch back to the old version theme. The old theme is kinda old! It doesn't work well with mobile devices and requires a lot of work to maintain it with software security version updates and PHP upgrades happening almost weekly anymore...sometimes things just quit working. So I try to keep up on modern code to limit breakdowns. The old theme is also not standard forum layout which is harder to fix when it does break.
I switched you back to the old theme light version...not sure if you were running the dark version or not.
Thank you! Light is what I use. I understand the need for change from time to time but this was so drastic it actually startled me!
Terry
