Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trap season is upon us!
(05-04-2024, 05:17 PM)MontanaLon Wrote: Are those paper hulls? Because they look like paper hulls.

No. Dad used to do paper. I have a MEC set up for paper (20 ga, I think) but I haven’t done paper in a very long time. These are Federal Gold Medal. I usually prefer AA hulls, but RXP and Gold Medal are also very good and have similar volume.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:
  
REPLY



Messages In This Thread
Trap season is upon us! - by srjdsmith - 04-28-2024, 06:41 PM
RE: Trap season is upon us! - by MontanaLon - 05-04-2024, 05:17 PM
RE: Trap season is upon us! - by srjdsmith - 05-04-2024, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Best CLP you can buy!