Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are my expectations too high?
(11-18-2024, 08:24 PM)olfart Wrote: As a long-time fan of Smith and Wesson revolvers (carried one for 30+ years), I was seriously disappointed in the new 637 I bought for my wife last year. The two-stage trigger is terrible, and I hate the built-in lock. My wife refuses to carry it after shooting it a couple of times. Guess I'm getting old and crotchety.

My wife hates, really hates shooting the 442 with 38spl wadcutters
she really likes shooting the 632 UC in 32 H&R magnum 

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/lipse...-breakdown
REPLY



Messages In This Thread
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by olfart - 11-18-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by Rampy - 11-18-2024, 08:51 PM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by specops56 - 11-18-2024, 10:55 PM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by Rampy - 11-19-2024, 12:56 AM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by specops56 - 11-19-2024, 09:43 AM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by MontanaLon - 11-21-2024, 12:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Best CLP you can buy!