Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are my expectations too high?
(11-18-2024, 10:55 PM)specops56 Wrote: My wife still carries the Walther PPK/S stainless I gave her for our first anniversary in 1987.

Terry


That’s what the cop shots himself with when I worked in the ER, it was his wife’s and he was cleaning it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

thru and thru his calf, walked in, not bleeding or even limping 

I cleans it, had x rays & he got antibiotics & walked out without any pain meds
REPLY



Messages In This Thread
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by olfart - 11-18-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by Rampy - 11-18-2024, 08:51 PM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by specops56 - 11-18-2024, 10:55 PM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by Rampy - 11-19-2024, 12:56 AM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by specops56 - 11-19-2024, 09:43 AM
RE: Are my expectations too high? - by MontanaLon - 11-21-2024, 12:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Benchmade Knives