Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trump Hates Gun Owners
Please tell me what this means. Say it like I’m a first grader. I don’t have time to get to my LGS to ask about/order the can my son wants for his wife’s 350 Legend so I’m asking you ‘cause you know about these things.

Can I order a suppressor from Griffin Armament in Iowa without a 4473? Ship to me, or do I have to buy it from/ship it to my LGS? Do I still need a 4473?
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:
  
“ REPLY



Messages In This Thread
Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-13-2026, 09:55 AM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-13-2026, 01:12 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by tommag - 08-13-2026, 08:07 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-13-2026, 10:03 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-13-2026, 10:05 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by specops56 - 08-14-2026, 10:09 AM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-14-2026, 11:22 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by specops56 - 08-15-2026, 08:06 AM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by srjdsmith - 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by tommag - 08-14-2026, 05:14 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-14-2026, 11:29 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-14-2026, 11:37 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-14-2026, 11:40 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-14-2026, 11:41 PM
RE: Trump Hates Gun Owners - by Rampy - 08-14-2026, 11:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Best CLP you can buy!