Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
reviving an old thread
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2025, 12:50 PM by tommag.)
I know i posted this before, but I wanted to put it up again.  I taught my daughters about foraging for mushrooms and my youngest daughter took what I've taught her and has become not only a forager but an amateur mycologist, studying fungus in depth. I'm so proud of her!
Here she is displaying a pristine example of boletus edulis.    
[-] The following 4 users Like tommag's post:
  
REPLY



Messages In This Thread
reviving an old thread - by tommag - 01-02-2025, 05:39 PM
RE: reviving an old thread - by tommag - 01-04-2025, 01:06 PM
RE: reviving an old thread - by tommag - 01-04-2025, 05:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Best CLP you can buy!